Current Job Openings
Each Job Posting is in a collapsible window below.
Welcome to our employment section where you can view all open position(s) that we are currently recruiting for. For consideration, you may download and complete the Employment Application which can be submitted. You may also fill out an application in-person at our Little Rock location (11900 Vimy Ridge Rd. Little Rock, AR 72209) or you can email your resume to email@example.com.
Please note the position you are sending your resume for.
Little Rock, AR Location
This position is responsible for the fabrication of commercial kitchen equipment stainless-steel components.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
• Set-up and layout jobs using blueprints, diagrams and fixtures following welding procedures to TIG weld in all positions including the use of rotary turntables for manual welding.
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
• Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
• Inspects, maintains and logs preventative maintenance on equipment needed for welding and fabricating.
• Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
• Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
• Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
• Observes tests on welded surfaces to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
• Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
• Clean and inspect parts prior to passing them on to Quality Control.
• Ensure assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
• Perform minor equipment maintenance.
• Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
• Maintains company tools and equipment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing specific goals and project deadlines.
• Maintains regular attendance following Company guidelines.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the skills, abilities and demands required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Knowledge of stainless-steel welding principles, methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of the standard practices and safety precautions of the welding trade.
• Knowledge of the tools, materials and techniques used in welding work.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
• Skill in the operation of power tools for cutting, bending and assembling conduits.
• Skill in the use of a variety of maintenance, power, hand, metal working tools and equipment.
• Skill in the operation of a forklift.
• Ability to operate a variety of welding equipment in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to fuse weld stainless steel.
• Ability to weld thin gauge aluminum.
• Ability to inspect, service, and maintain welding equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
• Ability to read and use a tape measure and know basic math skills.
• Ability to follow and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work efficiently under minimum supervision
Pay starts at $15.50 and is DOE. Hours are 6:00AM to 3:30 PM.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Stainless Steel Grinder/Polisher who will be responsible for polishing and buffing stainless steel parts while removing defects such as spots or scratches using a variety of stationary and portable grinders, buffing wheels and sanders.
The ideal candidate must be able to use power/hand tools and measuring tools, must be able to read plans, and maintain a safe working environment while following procedures and instructions in a fast-paced environment. Must have dependable transportation and be able to work standard shop hours as required. Maintaining and adhering to attendance expectations and developing a record of being on-time and ready to perform when scheduled is a REQUIREMENT.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– Must have experience with finishing and blending sheet metal/stainless steel. While manufacturing experience is preferred, experience within the auto body industry will be acceptable.
– Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test (i.e., pre-employment and random).
– Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods, bend and stoop, overhead reach, repetitive lifting up to 75 lbs. and squat.
Pay will be based on experience with all positions being full time with a benefits package following a 90-day probation period.
The Distribution Center Manager is responsible for operating an efficient, productive, and safe distribution center, while meeting or exceeding daily production requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are typical for this classification. Employees may not perform all of the duties as listed and may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below in alignment with business needs and changing business practices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Ensure quality and service are at a consistently high level.
- Maintain a productive, positive, and motivated work force by spending most of the time “on the floor” working with your team members.
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure that company values are practiced and exhibited at a high level to ensure company culture is maintained.
- Utilizes ERP and warehouse management systems to ensure consistent and efficient receiving, shipping, and distribution across the company.
- Customer Service first mindset and the ability to coach and train this to the entire team.
- Effectively communicate with team members, peers, and managers to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Ensure constant improvement by reviewing processes, workflows, methods, and manpower.
- Works with the team to develop changes based on recommendations.
- Ensures that the distribution center meets all requirements for Safety and Housekeeping.
- Supervises the daily work schedules of employees involved in performing a combination of the following duties;
- Unloading Trucks
- Picking and palletizing products
- Schedule delivery and distribution of products to achieve distribution objectives and meet inter-company and customer requirements.
- All incoming material is properly documented and cataloged into the project files.
- Certify that all stored material is organized and clearly identified.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, in compliance with city, state, and federal laws to ensure a safe, clean environment with the ability to enforce all company work and safety rules. This includes;
- Company Vehicles
- Warehouse equipment
- Installation equipment
- Monitor employee attendance, productivity, and other performance markers.
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees, as required.
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager, Project Managers, and Plant Managers to maintain strong inventory control.
- Coordinates work with Dallas Branch Manager, and other supervisors concerning incoming shipments, job site deliveries, intercompany transfers, and well as LTL and parcel shipments.
- Effective at building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with counterparts, peers, and management across the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
These knowledge, skills and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through the completion of High School and/or the completion of a General Education Diploma (G.E.D.).
- 2 – 3 plus years’ experience in warehouse / distribution center management.
- Previous work experience in a warehouse or distributions center including material handling, inventory tracking, and providing work direction to team members.
Additional Requirements: Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as directed.
- Health insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Section 125 Premium Only Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits Continuation
- Simple IRA
Why consider a career with Supreme Fixture?
Here at Supreme Fixture, we're more than just a job; we're a family. We prosper off each other's hard work and success! Be part of our incredible team that helps transition culinary needs from an idea into reality!
Supreme Fixture Co. Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to submit an application through this site because of a disability. You may contact 501-455-2552 ext. 109, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM CST (M-F) to discuss reasonable accommodations. You may also e-mail us at HR@supremefixture.com.